UMAREX BERETTA M9A3
.177 CO2 FDE
Everything about this Beretta M9A3 air pistol screams range time! This officially licensed handgun from Umarex Airguns is a stunning replica of Beretta’s 9mm powder burner handgun.
Its authentic safety makes this an air pistol for both left- or right-handed shooters, and the clean, single or double action trigger, functions just like the powder burner.
This CO2-pistol with blowback-effect and metal slide was designed with the newest version of the US-military sidearm as role model. On first view like the famous Beretta M92, the differences are in the details.
The frame was remodeled, received a non-slippery structure and a Picatinny-rail. It carries a longer, threaded barrel for a suppressor or silencer. This gun comes with the popular FDE-finish (Flat Dark Earth).
- Semi-automatic repeater
- Blowback action slide
- Authentic FDE Color Scheme
- Threaded muzzle for mock suppressor
- Full size 18-round BB magazine
- 12 gram CO2 capsule (not included) loads in the magazine
- Fits holsters made for M9A3
- Under muzzle rail for light/ laser
- Clean, crisp trigger
- Authentic ambidextrous safety
- Tough polymer frame
- Beretta vertical grip
- Standard function mag release button
- Beretta Trademarks licensed by Beretta
Velocity: ~320 FPS
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Powered by: CO2
Type of fire: Semi Auto
Magazine Capacity: 16
Made of: Metal
For fun Semi-Auto BB gun action there's nothing like the Beretta M9A3 air pistol. Beretta Trademarks licensed by Beretta.
For more Details Call or WhatsApp us on
0345 0060909 & 0321 2060909