Foaming Bore Cleaner by Hoppes 9
Quickly and effortlessly dissolves and removes copper and powder residue. Its superior cleaning formula does the work for you, no brushing or other mechanical cleaning necessary.
- No Harsh Scrubbing
- Color Change Effectiveness Indicator
- Allow barrel to cool 5 minutes before use. Shake can well.
- 1. Spray foam from chamber to muzzle
- 2. Wait 15-30 minutes for foam to clean.
- 3. Using a Hoppe’s cleaning rod and patch, remove foam from barrel.
- Note: Foam will turn blue indicating copper removal or black indicating powder removal.