Hatsan Escort MPS
HATSAN is one of the self adequate factories of the world in firearms industry. The production within the border of HATSAN includes, machining of wood, machining of metal parts, heat treatment, coiling, finishing like honing, different types of chemical plating & bluing, injection molding, metal injection, mold making, welding, engraving, barrel drilling & barrel manufacturing, laser marking, laser engraving on wood & metal parts, camouflage coating, assembly, quality assurance testing, test shooting, etc. HATSAN is the only authorized processor of Mossy Oak to camouflage Mossy Oak patterns in Turkey. Only raw material comes to HATSAN and the end product is the high quality & durable product. Raw materials that are used in HATSAN are of very high quality, like Turkish walnut and very high quality steel.
- Security & law enforcement purpose 12 gauge, 3” / 76 mm chamber tactical pump action shotgun.
- Fixed cylinder choke 18” (46 cm) or 20” (51 cm) slug barrel for shot or slugs.
- Fiber optic front sight.
- Heat shield on barrel.
- Integrated picatinny rail on forend.
- Ergonomic design long forend for fast and easy action.
- Strong and durable advanced polymer compound synthetic stock.
- 2-Shotshells holder insert on stock for emergency.
- Spacer shims to adjust the slope of the stock for a perfect fit.
- Oxidation Proof – Chrome plated barrels made of Chromium, Nickel, Molybdenum steel.
- All barrels are Proof Tested.
- Tough black matte finish.
- Elastic butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Manual cross-button trigger safety.
- Magazine capacity: 7+1 in 20” / 51 cm barrels. 5+1 in 18” / 46 cm barrels.
- Sling swivels on stock and magazine cap.
|Stock||Polymer stock with shotshell holder|
|Barrel Finish||Matte Bluing|
|Sights||Fiber optic front sight|
|Barrel Length||18” / 46 cm|