Hatsan Escort WS Guard
HATSAN is one of the self adequate factories of the world in firearms industry. The production within the border of HATSAN includes, machining of wood, machining of metal parts, heat treatment, coiling, finishing like honing, different types of chemical plating & bluing, injection molding, metal injection, mold making, welding, engraving, barrel drilling & barrel manufacturing, laser marking, laser engraving on wood & metal parts, camouflage coating, assembly, quality assurance testing, test shooting, etc. HATSAN is the only authorized processor of Mossy Oak to camouflage Mossy Oak patterns in Turkey. Only raw material comes to HATSAN and the end product is the high quality & durable product. Raw materials that are used in HATSAN are of very high quality, like Turkish walnut and very high quality steel.
- Security & law enforcement purpose 12 or 20 gauge, 3” / 76mm magnum chamber pump action shotgun.
- 18” (46cm) or 20” (51cm) slug barrel with fiber optic front sight.
- Fixed cylinder choke for shot or slugs.
- Turkish walnut stock and fore-end with checkering.
- Long fore-end providing faster and shorter action.
- Black anodized air craft alloy receiver with 11mm groove for scope mounts.
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Capability of firing both 3”/76mm and 2 ¾”/70mm shells.
- Oxidation Proof – Chrome plated barrels made of Chromium, Nickel, Molybdenum steel. All barrels are Proof Tested.
- Magazine capacity: 7+1 rounds in 20”/51cm barrel, 5+1 in 18”/46cm barrels.
- Comes with 4 stock shims to adjust stock drop and cast.
- Manual cross-button trigger safety.
- Sling swivels.
|Stock||Wooden Butt Stock|
|Barrel Finish||Matte Bluing|
|Sights||Fiber optic front sight|
|Barrel Length||18” / 46 cm|