Hatsan Model 90 Break Barrel Airgun ( Camo Stock ) .22 Cal
- Single shot break barrel action.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-Stage fully adjustable match trigger system.
- SAS Shock Absorber System significantly reduces vibration.
- Precision rifled steel barrel.
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety.
- Anti bear-trap safety.
- Ergonomic design synthetic stock with montecarlo cheekpiece.
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption.
- Checkering on grip for better control and feel.
- Metal trigger blade.
- Grooved cylinder for scope & mounted scope stop.
- Adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics.
- Hooded front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
|Caliber||4.5 mm / .177 cal||5.5 mm / . 22 cal||6.35 mm / .25 cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||305 m/s (1000 fps)||245 m/s (800 fps)||200 m/s (650 fps)|
|Stock||Advanced Polymer with montecarlo cheekpiece|
|Length||1135 mm (44.6”)|
|Barrel Length||450 mm (17.7”)|
|Average Weight||3.2 kg (7 lbs)|
|Fiber Optic Sights Diameters||Rear Sight||0.9 mm (.035”) green|
|Front Sight||1.5 mm (.060”) red|
**Above maximum muzzle velocity figures may differ depending on the pellet weight & shape.
* The energy restrictions of a particular country can be achieved by the reduction in the muzzle velocity. The above maximum velocity figures are obtained when there is no energy restriction on the air rifle.