Micro Conversion Kit | Taurus G2/G2C/G3/G3C/PT111
Introducing the MCK for the very popular Taurus G2 & G3 models. The Taurus G2 & G3 series of handguns are synonymous with affordability, reliability, and self-defense – making them a great match for the MCKGEN2 family.
Designed on the Gen2 platform, the MCKTAURUSGEN2 will also feature an improved frame-lock and spring that makes assembly/ disassembly easier and faster. Compatible with Taurus PT111 G2 Millennium, G2C, G3 and G3C models.
With the worldwide popularity of the Taurus line of handguns we are confident that this new addition to our MCK family will be a huge hit within the firearms community.
The extended stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK Gen 2 is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. We are the exclusive licensee of the SB tactical stabilizer brace for the handgun conversion kits
8 Advantages over the first gen MCK:
1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer which allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor CAA 274 up to 1.38” diameter.
- Suppressor/Compensator Ready
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
- Now able to fire while stabilizer is folded.
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use